Sunday, March 19, 2017

Huge Change...Yikes.

I decided to make a career change this past month.  I have been working at RedBuilt for 13 years, but I recently decided to take a job with an organization called WoodWorks.  This was a huge decision for me.  I was both terrified and excited.  I have 3 whole weeks under my belt now.  It is such a great group of people and a fantastic organization. 
 
We will be staying in Boise.  Each of the associates works from their home office, which will bring the balance that my family has needed.  I will be traveling a lot, but what I am quickly realizing is that it is something to look forward to.  The first week on the job, we had an All Team meeting in Vancouver BC.  We had the opportunity to tour a number of mass timber projects.  Change is scary, but it can also be good.

No comments: