Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Night in the Spotlight.

Boise has a minor league hockey team, The Steelheads.  Kendall's choir group had the privilege of singing the National Anthem at the opening of one of their games this year.  The glowing group at the end of the ice is her choir group singing their hearts out.  She has had so many neat experiences in choir this year. 
 
I was out of town for work, so I sadly missed the game.  Grandma Terrell joined in my absence.  The girls had a blast.  Sidney enjoyed beating her thunder stick the most.   

Kendall claimed that the fights were her favorite.  She informed me that the hockey game was tied with the Meghan Trainor concert for her top favorite experiences.  Seriously?

The girls even took a picture with the mascot.  This is HUGE for Sidney.  She has never been this close to a dressed up creature before.  If she did not have a picture to prove it, I would not have believed her.

No comments: