Friday, January 5, 2024

The Good Ole Days.

My mom went through a few old pictures and found these lovely pics.  This first one is my mom on my uncle's horse.  This is the one picture in which I think my sister looks exactly like her.  At first glance, I thought it was my horse crazy sister, Stephanie.


My sister and I making a picnic in the dirt.  My mom thinks that is my Holly Hobby thermos.  I loved that thermos.  I had the matching lunch box too.

My mom made me a wonder woman costume for Halloween.  I think I was in kindergarten.  We were at my grandma's house in Santa Cruz.

I am not sure what Steph is so excited about?

Gotta love a little girl with a beer hat and a BB gun.

This was me in Kevin and I's first apartment in Ventura, right after we were married.  Now I know where Sid gets her tongue sticking out from.  

No comments: