Wednesday, January 10, 2024

It's All About Me.

I decided to check out the indoor shooting range and take some gun safety classes.  It is a very nice place.  I love the crew there.  They are knowledgeable and welcoming.  


Sabrina and I were doing some work at the ranch, when I managed to drop a 400 pound (or at least 200 pound) block of ice on my foot.  I literally thought it might be broken.  I waited 24 hours and deduced it was just incredibly bruised.  Ouch!

Me dancing to the 'old people rock' songs for my daughters.  They just don't make them like they used to!

Kendall's manager, Sierra, and I have a fun time chatting.  This is the same manager that Sid and I thought she had told us to have 'a horrible day' the first time we pulled through.  That funny incident set the stage for some good laughs!

No comments: