Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sister Time.

I had a work meeting in Spokane and decided to take an extra day and spend some time with my sister.  This is actually me and my co-worker Mandy enjoying a walk through Riverfront Park before heading to dinner.


It was such a great visit with my sister and her family.  I got to meet Hallie's dog, Ember.  I did not really want to like Ember the Pug, but she stole my heart immediately.

My sister and I started with spa pedicures, followed by a delicious lunch at Bardenay.



After our lunch, we did a bit of shopping on Sherman Street and hit up the spa for a foot massage and a full body massage.  The day could not have been better.  Of course, I could not break tradition, we made the short trip to the pond in Twin Lake Village to feed the fish.  

It makes me laugh that they have a gumball machine that accepts quarters in exchange for fish food.  I always make sure I have plenty of quarters.  The fish are always excited to see me!

No comments: