Wednesday, May 26, 2021

This is Life.

Just a bit of the everyday.  

Kendall torturing Bailey with the open treat jar, as she gets distracted with the TV.

Me hanging over the exercise ball, as Kendall photo bombs me.  I hope I sat up soon after this picture, as the veins are about to pop in my head.

Yep, I bought two identical containers of ice cream and one of the girls put a piece of tape on one to signify it was hers.  These girls.  Their ice cream.

I was out on a walk with Bailey the other day and ran across this new addition on our route.  How cute is this?

Dad and I went golfing the other day.  It was amazing.  I told my friend it is a good thing that every round is not like that, or all I would want to do is golf.  He said, "What did you do that day?"  Well, I enjoyed the beautiful weather and there was no one behind us.  "So you relaxed." He said.  Yep, not sure I can force that kind of relaxation every time, but I will take it when I get it.

Between meetings the other day, my donut craving got the best of me.  Truth is, I could not even wait to drive home to eat it.  I had to take a few bites before I left the donut shop.  Deliciousness!  

No comments: