Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Let Freedom Ring.

I have always loved the flag.  We used to have a flag on the side of our house, but the pole kept bending.  I decided to go all in and have a legit flagpole put in front of our house.  It is gorgeous and amazing and Kevin is definitely grinning ear to ear.  

We got a solar light that shines down on it from the top, so we can leave it out overnight.  We also got an Air Force flag to go with it.  I may have had leaky eyes the morning we put it in the ground.  I could not help but replay Lee Greenwood's - God Bless the USA in my head.  




I cannot help but sneak a few of our outdoor wildlife pictures in.  These ducks were roaming our yard last week.

This bird decided to rest on my bicycle pinwheel.  I love sitting outside and listening to the sounds of the birds.

No comments: