Sunday, May 23, 2021

A Sweet Mother's Day.

This year was a very sweet Mother's Day.  My mom had went up North to visit my sister and grandma.  I was bummed not to spend it with her, but knew she was having a special visit.  Terrell, I and the girls decided to keep it low key and went out for a nice lunch.  


The thing about Mother's Day is that I want it to be low key.  I desire homemade gifts and relaxing.  The girls know me so well, because that is exactly what they did.  I woke to some handmade cards with gifts of special experiences.  


Sidney made me some heart shaped chocolate covered cashews that she individually wrapped and put in a gold box.


Sidney also gave me a coupon for a mother daughter manicure, which I have already taken her up on!


Kendall gave me a coupon for a lunch date (or coffee), but I think I am choosing lunch.  I believe a lunch date lasts much longer than a coffee date, and I will take every last minute I can get!

No comments: