Sunday, February 23, 2020

Small Changes - Huge Meaning.

The girls have not been interested in changing anything this past year.  I think there has been such monumental change that even changing something as small as the kitchen canisters is too much.  So, I was shocked that they suggested turning Kevin's man cave into a yoga studio.  We checked out different flooring materials and decided on engineered vinyl planking for its' durability.  They insisted that 'George' the deer head must stay.  I though I had forgotten to take before pictures, but then found these on my phone.


Here are the after pictures.  It turned out really nice and is a room that brings us great joy.  We kept much of Kevin's decorations (and George).


We even found this great fishing picture at the bottom of his gun cabinet that I framed.

We turned his gun cabinet into a locker for yoga mats, bands and other random exercise items.

No comments: