Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Dog's Best Friend.

The week Kevin passed away, he asked me to make sure I take good care of Bailey.  Ha!  It made me kind of laugh.  Really though, they had a pretty tight bond.  Last weekend the girls and I decided to go through some of Kevin's clothes.  When we pulled the t-shirts out, Bailey went nuts.  He began to make crazy noises and roll around in them.  He dragged off a few of them and just kept rolling around with them. He was careful not to chew them.  We decided to let him keep the three that he seemed partial to.  



Bailey spends a lot of time at the circle window watching the passersby.  One morning last week, I peeked out of my office to see this.  He had brought the red t-shirt to the window and was resting his chin on it.  I think he misses his friend.  I think we all do!  I am not sure why I was so surprised by Bailey's reaction.

No comments: