Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Colors!

During the second week of vacation, Kevin and I took on another round of painting.  This time we did the powder room and the entry way.  We did the powder room in a sage green.

For the entry way, we used the same chocolate chip color that we had used in the dining room.  It was quite a job and most of the work was done by Kevin.  We took the colors all the way up our stairs to the second story walkway.  In some parts, the wall goes up 20 feet and there are stairs.  I am not sure how Kevin did it, but it is done.  We still have the touch up to do, but I think we are both burnt out.  Touchup sounds like a really good spring break project.

Ever since we painted the sun room, I have been wanting to take out my old topiary (not pictured) and put in something a little more updated.  Sidney and I hit up the home decor stores and put together this arrangement.  It turned out pretty nice!

No comments: