Monday, January 13, 2014

Bowling's Most Improved Award...

...goes to myself!  Check out this form, I actually look like I know what I am doing.

After Christmas, a bunch of us decided to go bowling for the day.  It was good fun.  Check out the final score of our last game.  There are two items of note.  First, I broke 100.  It must be the form.  Second, I beat Kevin (K).  If there is one thing that has always held true,  Kevin NEVER lets me win.  He will let me come close, but he will never LET me win.  If I win, it is fair and square.

I chose this score strategically, because I am quite sure that I got my butt kicked the previous game.  In fact, here is Kevin receiving a high five for one of his many strikes.

Sidney was in rare form.  There were no ramps to help her launch the bowl down the alley, but between Cousin Cami and Aunt Stephie she was well taken care of.

Feeling pretty full of herself, she was giving cousin Dylan a hard time.

We even talked the Grandma's into joining us.  Neither one of them actually bowled, but they had a good time anyways.  My mom got a hold of my camera, thus all of the great pictures.


My sister was the "Where's Waldo" of bowling.  Which I love, because now I have plenty of pictures of her.  Check out her shirt - Bon Jovi.  The lucky duck went to his concert a few month back.  We are products of the 80's and 90's and still love that music.  According to her, the concert was just not the same without Richie Sambora.



Kendall had a great time and was quite the champ.  Little Miss Independent would not take help from anyone, and she did a phenomenal job.  Given that Kevin and I are her parents, it comes as no surprise that she is quite competitive. 

No comments: