Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro!

What can I say about my loveable, huggable brother-in-law?

Jason and I go way back (about 30 years maybe) and that would make us how old? Jason is the cousin of my BFF Lorain, so we spent loads and loads of time growing up together. Then I go off to the military and lo and behold he marries my sister.

When I think of Jason I think of…

…Running around the Priest Lake Sawmill. What were our parents thinking???
…Pigs, pigs and more pigs. How much money did you make anyways?
…Broken arms and football. Enough said.
…Many broken hearts trailing behind you.
…A bear hug that could crush ribs.
…A brother that can put me in my place without losing his smile.
…A wonderful dad!
…An excellent teacher!

But most off all, he is the man who makes my sister happy. We are so blessed to have you as part of our family. Happy Birthday Jason!

No comments: