Monday, August 30, 2021

Sidney Interview '13'.

Another year has passed.  It is time to check in with Sidney to see how she would answer these questions.  

1. Describe yourself.  Purty.  Fun.  Annoying.  Kind.

2. What are you thankful for?  Food, family, horses, dogs.

3. What makes you happy?  Horses.

4.. What makes you sad or angry?  People yelling at me.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I don't know yet.

6. What’s important to you?  Family and friends.

7. What do you love most about yourself?  My grit.

8. What do you love most about your mom?  Her cute, funny weirdness.  

9. What do you love most about your sister?  How she always lives in the moment.  

10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?  Hawaii.

11. Who do you admire? Why?  Amberley Sneider.  She has grit.

12. What do you want to learn more about?  Colors of horses. 

13. What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?  Vacuum and do chores for someone.

14. What are you afraid of?  Something happening to a family member I am close with.

15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep?  Monkey.

16. What’s your favorite memory?  When I was sick and dad got the squeaky toy for me thinking it was a real stuffed animal.

17. What are you proud of yourself for?  Sticking with my little mustang.

18. What are you looking forward to this year? To see what this year has in store for horses and my digital photography classes.

19. What do you dream about?  Riding horse on the beach.

20. What else do you want to say?  "We did it Joe."

No comments: