Thursday, August 5, 2021

Mini Golf and The Stampede.

I was not really sure where to squeeze this in, but this seemed like a good place.  I joined a few of my friends for a mini-golf tournament.  It was a great time, with tons of fabulous ladies.  I even got to catch up with my friend Desiree which was an added bonus.



Sidney had all of us excited for the Snake River Stampede.  Her lesson instructor and both of her Eh Capa coaches were riding with the Snake River Stampeders.  This is a very coveted drill team that requires very precise riding skills, as they do the whole thing at high speed in the dark.

We booked our tickets in advance and had awesome seats.  Kendall was just coming back from week 2 of camp, so she was not able to join us.


This rodeo is one of my favorites, as they keep it moving very fast.  The announcer is awesome.  They also had some great specialty acts.

I really enjoy going with Sid, as she has done a lot of research into rodeo.  It is phenomenal to watch some of these riders, as well as the athleticism of the animals as well.


The night light drill team was moving so fast, my pictures are not amazing.  However, here is a link to one of their performances.  Snake River StampedersI know that Alyssa was one of the four green riders.

Afterwards, we were able to say hello to all the riders.  These ladies have worked hard and had a great time doing it!

Here is Alyssa in her black outfit with lights attached.  Pretty awesome.  Definitely watch the video (link above).

No comments: