Thursday, March 1, 2018

A Very Special Valentines Treat.

the girls have started a very special tradition for Valentines day.  They team up with Grandma Terrell to make a beautiful Valentines dinner.  It started out as a dinner for just Kevin and I.  However, they do such a beautiful job that we wanted them to enjoy it with us.  Each year they plan the meal and decorations with Grandma Terrell.  Kevin and I have to leave the house while they get it ready.  Sidney snagged all of the hearts from the Awana party to use for decorations.  They have so much fun doing it, and we have so much fun receiving it.
 
 We all exchange Valentine's during dinner.
 
 
 Kevin got me the most hilarious singing card this year. 

It was a very special night, with my very special family.  Love my tribe!


No comments: