Friday, July 13, 2012

Oh, the Mischief!

The girls have certainly been on a rant lately.  First was the Willow Tree Faces, then there were a few other minor offenses and now this...

I was traveling this week and Kevin was home with the girls.  They decided to take it upon themselves to cut their hair.  Sidney looks like a rock star with one side much shorter than the other.

Kendall has no bangs to speak of.

Select the following link to listen as Kevin tried to get to the bottom of their rationale.



My mom (AKA Grandma, of course) thinks it is a hoot.  Her words, "They are having so much fun growing up and just being kids."  Really mom?  I am certain that when I pulled the same stunt, you were not nearly as gracious.  I guess grandparents have it like that!

1 comment:

Lizette said...

I love it! :-) Your girls are so cute and yes, enjoying childhood to the fullest. I thought the Willow Tree thing was good, but this is awesome! ;-)