Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Sid!

Wow – I cannot believe that you are two years old today. The time has gone by so fast. You have definitely turned the corner recently with your “No” and your ‘I can do it by myself’ fiestiness. Yes indeed, my little girl, you are not a baby anymore. There is so much to love about you. Here are just a few…
1) You have the most calm spirit in the world. No matter how crazy the rest of the family is acting, you just sit there quietly and watch us act a fool.

2) You give the most amazing kisses and hugs. One thousand kisses does not seem to be enough for you and sometimes when you hug me, I think you are going to squeeze the life out of me.

3) You are so quick to say sorry. This is such a wonderful quality that I hope you never lose.

4) You are extremely smart. There are so many things that you just seem understand with no explanation.

5) You are a cautious girl. Whenever you are in new situations or around new people you tread lightly. Once you get your bearings, watch out!

6) You love and admire your big sis. At the same time, you get a kick out of teasing her relentlessly by running of with her Giraffe or Baby doll. Quite hilarious!

7) You have a natural love for animals and sports. The second one puts a little extra twinkle in your dad’s eye.

8) You have the craziest, most unruly hair in all the land. We will have to ask your Aunt Stephie what to do about that when you get older.

9) You have the silliest laugh. What makes you laugh? Your sister, dancing and tickling your legs.

10) Your answer for everything these days…”I don’t know.”
I love you my baby girl!
Just as your book says:
I love you forever, I will like you for always.
As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.

Picture (courtesy Kendall).

1 comment:

The Reed Ranch said...

Happy Birthday Sid... and grandma too! How fun to hear the stories and the legacy you are giving to your family.... bunches of birthday hugs.

Love Gail
ps tell mom to keep up the great blogging... love hearing about your adventures!