Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Austin, Broken Toe and All.

Gah!  I have been treating my left foot terribly.  First the block of ice, then I literally broke my little toe.  Rather, Bella, broke my left little toe.  Who knew that a little toe was so useful?  I guess you do not know, until it is screaming at you!  Despite a broken toe, I had a work trip to go on.  I borrowed Sidney's black tennis shoes, because they are a size bigger than I normally wear and off I went.  

Kendall is my resident Uber driver.  I love that she drops me off and picks me up at the airport.  It makes it all worth it.


We stayed at this really fun and funky hotel in Austin.  My room even had a corded old fashioned red phone.  The room keys were wood.  

Apparently this tree was required to remain during the construction of the hotel, so they just build around it.

Janelle and I took our selfie.  We are squinting as it was 90 degrees in Austin.  I definitely was not prepared for that, but I am certainly not complaining!

No comments: