Friday, November 3, 2023

Meet Dany.

My mom and dad got a new dog.  Her name is Dany.  She is a five month old. long haired daschund.  They got her at the West Valley Humane Society.  She and her brother had been picked up as strays.  She is as sweet as it gets.  My sister and I decided my mom should have a dog shopping spree.  I had the privilege of taking them to my favorite pet store, Northwest Pets, to purchase a few fun things. 


Dany loved her new carrier.

Though I think she loved her first pup cup even more!

Sam seems to be doing very well with her.  He is letting her know when she needs to back off, and she seems to really be listening.  Oh, the cuteness!


My dogs absolutely loved her.  Bella was excited to have another puppy friend to play with.  Bella kept bringing her bones.  The problem is Bella's bones are about the size of Dany.  The gesture was sweet though!

No comments: