Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Mother's Day.

 It was a very nice Mother's Day this year.  The girls spoiled me rotten.  The Saturday night before, Kendall asked me on a mother daughter 'choose your own adventure' date.  Here is what I ended up with in my blind choosing.  I think I scored.  We started with Reed's ice cream, though I forgot to take a picture.   Reed's never disappoints!


After that, we headed home to do facemasks.  Kendall did a sheet mask, while I chose a charcoal mask.


While our masks were doing their thing, Kendall did some crocheting and we picked out a movie to watch.  It was truly a fantastic date!

The next day, Sidney surprised me with this stunning bouquet of flowers along with a delicious chocolate bar.  I think this is my new favorite chocolate.  It was a Lindt with whole hazelnuts.

No comments: