Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Pinners Conference.

My mom had attended the Pinners conference last year and had a blast.  She talked me into going with her this year.  We did not sign up for any of the classes, as I was only able to attend one of the day and had to be home by 5pm.  However, it did not disappoint!!!


It was a craft fair, combined with a boutique road show.  There were amazing items and lots of make and takes.  The aisle were super wide with tables and chairs set up in the middle of them, so you could sit and rest or do one of the many crafts right on the spot.


Here are some cute wood bookmarks we made.

I loved this cutting board.  It made me giggle and reminded me of myself and my niece Hallie.  I think we both need one of these!

I spent far too much money, but had a blast doing it.  Here is a yummy handmade candle I bought for my office.  Beautiful and delicious smelling.

No comments: