Friday, April 28, 2023

Around the House.

My sister found this cute picture of her and I from when we were kids.  She remarked that this is probably the last time I was taller than her.  Truth is, I was probably wearing 2 inch heels.  I loved wearing heels when I was a kid.  Gotta love those pants!


Bailey has finally had a chance to bask in the sun this season.  He loves sun bathing.

Last weekend when we cleaned, Kendall took it up a notch and did toilet paper bows for me.  The girls know that the pointy triangles that cleaners leave on the toilet paper roll bring me joy, so they occasionally surprise me with them...or this.

Nothing to say.  Just me being me.

I had Sid drive the giant truck for the first time.  She was absolutely terrified, but it was excellent practice.

I was out at the ranch doing some chores today, and I decided to sit for a minute between a few items.  It warmed my heart, as I noticed the dedication as I sat down.  Kevin's bench.  So much has changed since he has been gone.  Someday, we will have a lot to talk about.

No comments: