Sunday, December 11, 2022

The Clean Up Crew.

I am not sure that I have mentioned this before, but Sidney and Kendall have taken on a temporary job.  The cleaner at Hidden Valley had to go out for surgery.  They stepped in and took over the Monday cleaning duties.  It will be for about eight weeks, and they are already five weeks into it.  The experience has been so fun for them.  They have been working really well together.  I have had several of the boarders send me notes that they are lovely ladies.  I asked Sid if Sabrina knew that they were having so much fun while they were working?

Sidney loves that Kendall gets to be part of her world.  She also loves that she gets to drive her big sister around on the four wheeler and boss her around.  Kendall seems to love the time outdoors and knows all of the horses and their owners better than I do now.


The ranch has two miniature donkeys right now. The girls love them and tell me they are the size of our Bailey and Bella.  Their names are Hal and Rosie.


When it snows at the ranch, what better time to slide down the hill on a muck bucket?  Yep, I am not sure the girls realize they are working...really hard in fact!

No comments: