Friday, December 23, 2022

Steelheads for the Win.

To continue my dad's birthday celebration, we went to watch the Steelheads during their sold out 'Christmas Eve Eve' game.  My friend, Ross, gifted us four tickets to the game.   As I mentioned, my pictures were lost in transit, so here is Kendall's version of the game from the parking lot to the stadium.


This next picture is the one that I am really glad I was able to recover.  A nice family took a bunch of pictures of us in front of the tree on the Grove.  Thankfully, I had sent this one to my mom before the dump.


Here we are in our seats.  They were pretty high up, but we had a super great view of the game.  We were right next to the club level, so of course I joked that we might as well be in a club room.


This was the clean up of the pucks after the toss.  Kendall dubbed this picture, very 'satisfying'.


I may or may not have made my teenagers Instagram story with this picture.  Look at me go!

...and here are the teens.


...and here is my goofy father with a beer the size of his head.


It was such a fun night!  The Steelheads won 6-0, so it was Jumbo Jacks for all of us.  Bonus!

No comments: