Sunday, August 21, 2022

Roaring Springs with Friends.

The girls and I, along with Grace, Liza and my mom, spent a day at the water park.  It was a lot of fun.  I am always grateful that my mom joins us, as she and I do all the big rides and then we are off to relax in the lazy river.  Wouldn't you know it though, I did not get a single picture of her and I together.






Who doesn't go to the water park to take mirror selfies in the bathroom (except every teenage girl)?

The best thing about water park day is the junk food!  This year, instead of eating lunch in the park, we ordered dominoes and set on the grass outside to eat it.  We demolished two pizzas between the five of us.  Of course, my mom and I demolished a funnel cake later in the day.  The girls chose to go for the dipping dots.  I still have not figured out the allure of those disgusting frozen pebbles.

No comments: