Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Valentine's Day Challenge - Our Story.

I do not typically participate in the various social media challenges.  However, there was a fun Valentine's one recently.  I enjoyed reading everyone else's, so I decided to do one for Kevin and I.  Terrell mentioned that I should capture it on the blog, so the girls will have this in the future.

Share your story! Valentine’s Day is coming! 🥰❤️
Here’s our story:
How’d you guys meet? The military
First date?  TGIFridays in ChristChurch New Zealand
How long have you been together? 1996
Married? August 1997
Age difference? 18 months
Who was interested first? He was
Who is taller? He is, of course
Who said I love you first? Kevin
Most impatient? Me
Most sensitive?   Kevin
Loudest? Me (but only when I am with my sister)
Most stubborn? Definitely Kevin (Sid inherited that gene)
Falls asleep first? Me
Cooks better: Neither of us
Better morning person: Me
Better driver: Kevin
Most competitive: Tied for that one
Funniest: Kevin
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Andrades
Who is more social? Kevin
Who is the neat freak? Me
Where was your first kiss? New Zealand
Who initiated your first kiss? Kevin
How long did it take to get serious? Not too long
Who picks where you go to dinner? Me
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Neither of us.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?  Kevin
Who has more tattoos? Me
Who sings better? Definitely me
Hogs the remote: Kevin
Spends the most? Me
Did you go to the same school? No
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together? South Pole Station, Antarctica
Who drives when you are going somewhere together? Kevin


No comments: