Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Two Left Feet.

Last week, I had a doctor's appointment.  Just before leaving, I entered a dark closet to put my shoes on and rushed out the door without a mirror check.  I showed up to the appointment, checked in and waited a short few minutes for the technician to come get me.  As I walked to the room, I looked down to notice my mismatched shoes.  I proceeded to laugh out loud.  The technician turned around and saw me laughing.  I told her what I had done.  She said she had 'noticed', but was not going to say anything.  We both got a great laugh out of it.  She told me that I made her day.  I am glad that my lack of attention to detail, made someone elses day.  After the appointment, I ran my errands.  What else was I going to do?  This was definitely not worth going home to change shoes!

No comments: