Saturday, January 1, 2022

Ringing in 2022.

 I am a self professed New Year's Eve party pooper.  BUT, not this year.  This year I was coerced into hosting 7 teenage girls for an all night party.  It was disguised as a Kendall birthday party, but I knew the drill.  In hindsight, I would do it all over again.  It was a great night, with lots of laughter, screaming and minimal girl drama.


If you are wondering how they got the above video...they decided to tape the phone to the ceiling.  Yep, Sidney's contribution.  Here they are in a practice taping.  I think they used more tape the second time around, as this one did not stick.


The girls did indeed celebrate Kendall, amidst the craziness.



In fact, for Kendall, it felt more like celebration week versus celebration day.  She had a party with Uncle Jason, a party with friends and a sweet birthday dinner with Sid and I.

Yep, New Year's was a bit different this year.  Seven teenage girls, two dogs and one crazy mom.


No comments: