Monday, October 5, 2020

Making a House a Home.

 I love making our house cozy.  The girls have inherited that trait.  They have grown to join me in my obsession with lovely scented candles.  They take turns picking out the new candle to fill our house with warmth.


Speaking of candles, Terrell's friend Kay had a yard sale a few weeks ago.  I scored by picking up this outdoor candle holder.  It has been a nice addition to our back patio.

My mom helped me re-upholster our hammock.  She had helped me pick out this great outdoor fabric from one of her suppliers.  I have a few more pillows and a patio table runner in the 'works'.

It is a special treat having a mom that knows how to sew.  I was talking about getting a few more pillows for my couch.  She mentioned she had some scrap fabric I could have.  I ordered a couple pillow forms and before I knew it, she had a couple of awesome pillows made!

No comments: