Monday, August 24, 2020

Horses and Golf - What More Can You Ask For?

 Yes, these two activities have become our summer staple.  Yes!  Sidney continues to grow in her equestrian skills.  She is so confident on the horses.


Her and Avery take a lesson together each week.  This has been a great time for both of them.  They love riding together and have a healthy level of competitiveness that keeps each of them pushing themselves just enough to keep it interesting.

Dad and I talked Mom and Sidney into coming golfing with us.  They had fun driving us around.  If only I could teach Mom not to talk when I am swinging:).


Yes, I think sometimes my game gets worse before it gets better.  I suspect that is pretty normal.  I love this game, but it sure can be frustrating.  I often hear Kevin's voice on the course, telling me to "Relax, have fun."  On this particular day, I was nailing it.  I wish all days were like that!


No comments: