Friday, September 20, 2019

The Year of Symmetry.

Sidney turned eleven this year.  I will call it the year of symmetry.  I will leave it to you to figure out why:).  She shares a birthday with my mom.  We celebrated at home with a delicious fondue dinner.  It was a feast, and we were all beyond stuffed.

My dad seemed to be the most experienced at fondue.

Terrell enjoyed her first time fondue ever!

The birthday girls celebrated with Rice Krispy treats.

Sidney decided to have a party at A Way with Clay.

Our beautiful friend Hayley hosted the party.  She and her mom opened this cute little ceramic place last spring.  We seem to have become regulars there.



We talked the grandma's and Mrs. Wassmuth into staying and enjoying the fun.

I love this picture of the girls and I...

...but, this is the picture I really love.  Check out my shorts!  Yes, I did intentionally coordinate with the paint color on the walls:).


I believe Hannah posed for this picture AFTER her delicious sugar filled cupcake.

Sidney had a fantastic time with her friends.




Smallcakes for the win!

Here are the cute creations, before they went into the kiln.  They were beautiful and bright when they came out.

Sidney told me that evening that this was her most special birthday party yet.  When I asked her why, she simply stated that it was a mix of people that each meant a lot to her.


No comments: