Friday, March 22, 2019

Obsessions and 'The Unveiling'.

The girls seem to have a few crazy obsessions.  Though when I kindly point out that they may have a problem, they remind me of my very large rubber stamp collection.  Touché!  One such obsession is all things squishy and slimy.  Stress balls, slime, oobleck, splat balls.  They have spent countless dollars on such ridiculousness.  Here is one of the crazy squeeze toys Kendall just bought.  "But it is so cool, mom."  Can you just see my eyes rolling?

Another obsession that they cannot seem to have enough of...water bottles.  I promise you these things multiply.  Sidney's latest bottle is a Gatorade one that 'squirts when you squeeze it'.  Terrell's neighbor gifted Kendall a giant Thermoflask.  She was beyond excited.
 

I mentioned that we did ceramics while my sister and Hallie were visiting.  They turned out amazing, if I do say so myself.  Here is my sister's coffee cup.  I will go ahead and address the elephant in the room...she forgot the comma.  She thought about this the whole night after we left the shop.  Did she or didn't she?  Sure enough, she didn't.  If it was me, this cup would be as good as done.  Fortunately, my sister is much more laid back than I am.
 
Bailey's new water bowl.  We keep it in his indoor kennel.  He LOVES it!  How do I know?  He frequently goes in the bedroom for a cool drink out of this sweet thing.
 
I am super impressed at how well the girls projects turned out.  Kendall did the dragon bank on the left.  Sidney did the owl jewelry holder on the right.  This activity is definitely a do-over.  Our friends just opened a shop in meridian, so we have an excuse.  A Way with Clay Studio
 
The girls talked me into Friday night bowling a few weeks ago.  It was a good time.  Now we are warmed up for summer bowling!
 
 

No comments: