Thursday, March 28, 2019

A Piece of Me.

Tattoos are an incredibly personal thing.  To that end, I am going to share a little piece of me.  I like tattoos.  Before this year, I had two.  One of them I got when I first joined the military (we will get to that later).  The other one is an ankle bracelet with each of the girls names.


At the beginning of the year, I added a new one on my forearm in honor of Kevin.  It is beautiful, and I love looking down and seeing it each day. 

While I was in getting the tattoo on my arm, I showed the artist my ankle tattoo from the military.  If we are being honest here, it has been almost 30 years since I got it.  The tattoo was in bad shape.  Sean mentioned that if I found something I loved, he may be able to cover it up.  Well, I did find something I loved.  He did cover it up.  I love it! 
BEFORE


 AFTER


I now have three very special pieces of me that go wherever I go.

No comments: