Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Summer Fun.

The girls have been having a truly fun filled summer.  We have discovered our new favorite sweet shop...Small Cakes Cupcakery.
 
The girls set up the air mattress and slept outside one night.  I was quite surprised that they actually made it the whole night through.  This was actually on the 4th of July.  They were the only ones in the house that saw fireworks that night.

Terrell took them to the Discovery Center one day.  They had a blast, as usual.  I just hope the temperatures below are in Celsius and not Fahrenheit.  Brrr.


Lots of fun in the pool...
 
...and Bailey's new swimming pool.
 
...and the slip and slide, of course.

Hannah stayed the night and we went and saw Captain Underpants.  I am pretty certain I lost a few brain cells during that one.

The girls earned Roaring Springs passes for reading this past school year.  I decided to make a party of it.  The Nelson kids and Hallie joined us for a day of fun!

We found ourselves a nice shady spot under one of the slides.  Here the kids are waving to me on their way up.

No comments: