Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Off to Church Camp!

Kendall was excited to go to her third year of camp.  She made duct tape notebooks and pens for both her and Hannah.  The week before leaving, she made a purse for camp.  I was so impressed.  At first, I tried to help.  She told me, in so many words, to back off.  So, I did.  She just asked me if she ran into a question, but otherwise did this entirely on her own.

Here she is with her creation. 

It turned out so cute, that I whipped Sidney one up as well.
 
 This was the first year that Sidney was eligible for camp.  Kevin and I really wanted her to go for the experience, but we were not sure if she actually would.  We had her invite her friend Liberty to join her.  David picked them up bright and early Monday morning to catch the bus up to McCall.  Sidney was all smiles.  This girl was ready.
 
Kendall and Hannah wore the tie-dyed shirts they had made at Hannah's birthday party.  Hannah had called so that they could coordinate outfits...tie-dye, capris, pink socks and tennis shoes.  Smile.
 
The required dab.
 
...and off to camp they were for a week of pure fun!
 
There they are, front and center:)
 

No comments: