Monday, July 3, 2017

Meet Bailey.

I always know when Kevin is ready to take the plunge in to dog ownership.  He has not uttered a word about it for months until last Saturday.  He mentioned that there were some yellow labs at Cabela's.  Labs are awesome, but I do not think I had fully appreciated the mild manner of Cooper until we had Chili and Coco.  I knew that our next dog had to be another golden retriever. 

The following day, he and I ran to Lowe's for a sprinkler part.  I suggested that we cruise by Cabela's to see if there were any puppies.  Kevin did not hesitate.  Wouldn't you know it...there was a lady there with two litters of golden retrievers.  It was meant to be.  Both litters had the same Sire, an English Cream Golden Retriever that was white as snow.  One litter had a Dam that was a red colored golden retriever.  The other had a Dam that was golden colored.  We chose the golden mother. 

Meet Bailey!  The girls were so excited that I believe they may have even shed a tear of happiness.

 

It did not take long for Bailey to figure out how to untie Kevin's shoe.
 
It has been so much fun to have Bailey in our family.

No comments: