Friday, December 30, 2016

That's a Wrap!

This year is coming to a close.  What a great year it was!  We had several snow falls the week before Christmas.  The girls took advantage of the little snow hill in the neighborhood several times.
 
The snow showers just kept coming.  It was beautiful!
 
We had a ton of great food and great company.  Kevin's brother and sister and their families made it down for Christmas this. year.  We had the traditional Lutefisk dinner on Christmas Eve followed by the, always fun, Christmas Eve bingo game! 
 
 Christmas day we opted for yummy homemade pizza!
 
Terrell made this super cute edible Christmas tree.  I took a few bites out of the lower branches before remembering to snap a picture.

The girls had a fun time stealing bingo gifts and opening presents.  Sidney had set out a stocking for her doll Chloe this year.  She was really hoping that Santa would bring Chloe a few toys.  Santa did not disappoint!

My mom got Sidney this really awesome journal from American Girl.  She has been very focused filling it out.  I love the message!


I just love this picture of Kendall.  She is growing up into such a beautiful young lady.

The night before last, I received some "air mail" from Kendall.  It was the most amazing, encouraging letter I have ever received.  It warmed my heart!  I am certain that I do a lot of things wrong as a parent, but am glad that they remember the good.

No comments: