Friday, December 16, 2016

Other Random Happenings.

A few random happenings that I want to be sure to capture. 
 
Kevin is always showing off with his Big Crane skills.  He won a troll on the first try.

I was inspired by the sewing classes that the girls took this fall.  I decided to break out my machine and try it for myself.  Sidney picked out a knit fabric for this top.  In the end, it turned out very cute.  Never mind that it was my first time working with knits.  I had to rip the neck out 3 times before I got it right.

The girls often fill out the prayer request cards at church.  Reading them gives me insight into the things that are on their hearts.  Here is Kendall's from a couple weeks ago.

...and Sidney's.

Sidney bought herself a set of face paints earlier this fall.  She talked Jackson and Blake into letting her paint their faces.
 
The girls have been begging me to ride the animals at the mall.  I keep telling them that we will do it on a night the mall is not crowded.  Last Friday was a cold rainy night.  We decided to beat the cold and have a fun filled night. part of which included a ride on the animals. 


 
It was definitely worth it.  The girls had a blast!

No comments: