Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Happenings.

We have had a fun-filled month.  Kevin took Valerie and I fishing.  The truth be told...I read a great book, Kevin captained the boat, and Valerie caught all the fish.  Clearly, she does not know the rule that you are not supposed to outfish the captain:)

The girls and I flew up to my parents for a weekend.  It was a great time.  My mom, Hallie, Steph and I went through the Tunnel of Terror.  Quite frightening and totally fun!  Here we are goofing off before our trip.  The girls have this need to snap a picture when we are dropped off at the airport.  It is their travel tradition!

My Grandma fell about a month or so ago and suffered a pretty bad break to her leg.  After many medical tests, she elected to have surgery as opposed to "never walking again".  She spent a few weeks in a rehab center to expedite the healing.  The girls and I went by for a visit.  Grandma Juanita is one tough cookie! 

A selfie with four generations.

Kendall had to do an Idaho history project.  She and her friend Hayden decided that they wanted to team up to recreate a Nez Perce camp. 
 
They did a pretty awesome job and had a lot of fun in the process.  The only thing missing in the picture is the deer hide blanket they added later.   My personal favorite is the horse that they painted white spots on to represent an Appaloosa.

No comments: