Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sleeping Under the Stars.

Sidney was dying to sleep under the stars and with 100 degree temperatures this seemed like the perfect time.  Kevin pulled out the air mattress and made it happen.  Kendall and I had absolutely no interest in this adventure so it gave Sidney some Daddy time all to herself.  I expected that she would not make it through the night, but I was wrong.  I could hear her jabbering until about 10pm.



The next morning they woke up at 7am and headed into the house.  Sidney was very excited to tell us all about their night.  She did not want to fall asleep until she started to see the stars (it was a little overcast that night).  She told me that she had started to think that there were not going to be any stars, but as soon as they started to talk about God the stars came out.  She loved every minute of it!

No comments: