Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bitten By the Golf Bug.

Golf.  This is not a sport that I ever thought I would enjoy.  It always looked crazy boring.  However a year or so before Kendall was born, I was bitten by the golf bug.  I bought a cheap set of clubs and would hit the driving range.  It was a kick.  I did a few rounds with Kevin and even played in a tournament at work (I am certain I did not keep score). 

Life has been busy the past few years, raising babies and now little girls.  The itch to play golf has been back with a vengeance.  So much so, that I told Kevin our next date night must be to the driving range.  Today I could not take it anymore.  I talked Kevin into taking us to play miniature golf.  Not quite the same, but very fun!  It was the first time the girls had ever played.  Kendall is the perfect age.  She loved it and caught on quickly.  Sid also did very well, but decided that she was done at hole 10.  She was quite a trooper though and hung in there while we finished.  She had more fun checking out all of the cool structures.  She did play hole 18 (with the promise of dipping dots after that).  She put it in the hole with two strokes and just about freaked out when she could not find her ball.  The hole had swallowed it.  I got great amusement out of watching her try to figure that one out.

A natural...



A quick little lesson from Mom and she was off...

No comments: