Friday, December 28, 2012

The Year of the Pajama's.

We spent Christmas Day at my sister's home with her family and my parents.  It seems that everyone received a new pair of pajama's for Christmas this year.  We all put them on and were VERY reluctant to take them off.  Hallie and her black and white pj's. 
 
My mom got the three of us matching pajama's.  Corny, but SO much fun!  Sidney and Kendall also got black and white jammies.  I remember a few years ago Kendall managed to get herself in nearly every Christmas picture.  This year Sidney had her "Where's Waldo"  moment.  As I look back on the pictures, she is in nearly every one of them!

Dylan continue the tradition of making everyone Christmas breakfast.  This is a tradition that has my full support!

Kendall insisted that we take a picture of each other "taking a picture".  What happened to my tiny baby?  She is growing up too fast.

Sidney and her handsome Daddy!

No comments: