Sunday, November 7, 2010

Late Night Exercises and Other Domestic Updates.

Last night the girls were showing us all of their dance moves and stretches before bed.  Sidney's class does stretches every day.  Here she is midway through the side stretch.  I cannot explain the sunglasses.  She insisted that she needed to wear them indoors, at night.


Kendall was running through the dance positions last night.  She even had a fifth position, which looked nothing like the real thing.  From what I have read, fifth position is best reserved for when they get a bit older.  Here she is showing off first position.


My sister-in-law Sherry had seen my blog on scone making and sent me a delicious recipe to try.  Below are white chocolate and cranberry scones.  Yummy!  Thanks for sharing!


I thought I would post a few pictures of our bathroom with the new colors and trim.  These are for you mom!



As I am blogging, the girls are "sleeping" in the new fort that they built underneath the coffee table.  Oh to be young again!  You would never know that these two lively girls had a touch of the stomach flu just a few hours earlier.  How quickly they bounce back!

Congratulations to Hallie for passing her swim test this weekend!  We may have a little Dara Torres among us.

No comments: