Monday, September 6, 2010

The Many Faces of Kendall.

Kendall is really going through a stage right now where she wants to either take pictures of everyone or have pictures taken of her.  Yesterday I took advantage of the opportunity and captured the many faces of Kendall.

Happy

Sad

Puzzled (she reminded me of this one)


Surprised
Then I asked Sid for her sad face.  This is what I got:
Sad face was not such a stretch for Sidney since about 5 minutes before she had gotten herself stuck in the dirty clothes basket.
This week I am home with the girls.  I am really looking forward to it.  We have lots of fun little trips planned.  Next week the girls start their new school.  here is Kevin prepping Kendall for school (not really).  They are doing flashcards though.  Bike riding and "preschool" are two of Kendall's favorite activities lately.  She is getting pretty good on her bike.  Last week her and I rode to the park and I did not have to stop and wait for her once.  Though I will state that I was pedalling VERY slowly. 


My baby Sidney.  I think she realized that she turned two, because the emotions have been crazy.  She wants up, she wants down, she wants this outfit not that one, she wants to put her own shoes on, she does not want to put her own shoes on.  Calgon take me away!  I was hoping that she would skip this chapter altogether.  After all, she is SO calm.  Nope, she is normal.  She is going to let us know that she is no longer the baby.  Snuggle moments like these are becoming rare.  (Photo courtesty of Kendall, back to the opening line of this blog...)

1 comment:

Gerbicks said...

argh! the 2 year old phase! amelia has immersed herself in the emotional roller caoster as well. when will it end?!

so cute, all the pictures. she has some talent!