Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tu-Tu Much Fun

So I did it. I bought the girls each a tutu. Some might say...a waste of money. I say "A Good Time". Here they are in the middle of their dance moves to prove it.


This weekend we had the honor of joining Miss Emily for her 2nd Birthday party. All of the girls had such a good time playing together. It did take them a little bit to warm up and then they were off and running. I am really hoping that Kristin will send us the pictures so I can post a few (hint hint).

The girls only have three more days at Rebecca's before the summer break. I cannot believe how quickly the year has flown by. They will really miss seeing the kids every day. I know that I will certainly miss my chats with Rebecca every morning. Though I am sure that the summer will fly by as well.

Kendall keeps asking "Is it Saturday yet?" Saturday is the day they leave for Grandma and Poppy's house! They will have so much fun. Mom and Dad will need a VERY long nap by the end of the week.

No comments: