Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Winter Recital, Peppermint and Pinecones.

Kendall had her winter recitals this week.  There were four shows over two nights.  The theme this year was Peppermint and Pinecones.


She was super excited, and a bit nervous, as this was the first time performing their competition dances.  

Sidney and I scored some amazing front row seats for the last show.  It was a good show to have the front row as Kendall had quite a few dances in that show.

For some reason, Kendall is obsessed with picking me up.  It annoys the heck out of me, but I guess I have learned to let it go!

Bentley and Kendall have been great supporters of one another.  I am glad they have each other as teammates this year.

Sid is also one of Kendall's biggest fans.  

I am always so proud to see Kendall's growth as a dancer, each and every show.




Santa came to the first show on the second night.  I had the joy of running into him in the parking lot.  He was kind enough to take a selfie with me!


No comments: