Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Toes in the Sand.

I can't help but have a Zac Brown song in my head, as I write this post.  I got to stick my toes in the sand of the Coronado Bay on a work trip recently.  It was such a good feeling.  


Roxane and I snuck away for a quick walk on the beach as soon as we could.

I truly think I was made for the beach.  I LOVE Idaho, but I do miss the ocean dearly.

The last day of my trip happened to be August 10th.  It would have been Kevin and I's 26th wedding anniversary.  I was so happy to be able to take a long walk on the beach and remember him and the lifetime we shared together.  We were married at the ocean, and I remember it like it was yesterday!

When I got home, my mom brought me this beautiful bouquet of flowers for our anniversary.  It was super sweet of her!

No comments: