Friday, March 10, 2023

Dance Fierce 2023.

Kendall competed at Dance Fierce this past weekend.  I was able to watch all of the routines.  Her day started at 7am (5am wakeup) and ended at midnight.  It was a long one, but she had fun.  I decided that instead of recording the dances, I would just sit and soak it all in.  It was amazing.  When I am recording the dances, it is hard to actually live in the moment.  I must admit, her solo had me fighting back a lump in my throat.  Though I did not get pictures of the dances themselves, I did get quite a few of her with her friends.  




I even managed to sneak in for a few pictures.

Kendall took some pictures with Cozey, the choreographer for her solo.  I love this one as it shows just how much Kendall is enjoying this season.

Funny story.  When Kendall took the stage for her solo, I thought something was different.  I attributed it to the fact that I was just watching and not recording.  However, as it turns out, she had different pants on.  That morning, she had somehow managed to get a lollipop-like substance on her pants.  Thankfully her lyrical pants are similar, so she did a quick costume change.  It worked!

No comments: