Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Another Driver in the House.

I cannot even believe this is happening.  We have another driver in the house.  Sidney has received her permit, and I managed to find her a solid little Prius to drive.  Kendall has loved hers so much and literally never has to put gas in it.  I had thought about not getting a car for Sid then I thought about what that would mean.  No, I do not want her driving my car.  No, I do not want her taking our beast of a truck to any parking lot.  So, I found this little gem.  It is solid.  Low miles, battery only one year old and brand new tires.  Cosmetically, it has a few dings and scratches, but she is happy as a clam.  The scratches give it character, she says.  It is my ranch car, she says.  This girl is pretty easy to please. 





One of the trainers at the ranch, Noel, has really taken Sidney under her wing.  Noel is young and cool and fearless.  She takes Sid everywhere with her.  She has also dubbed Sidney her personal chauffer.  I think it is a win-win for both of them.



No comments: